1. Consideration to natural ecology
To pay attention to fragile ecosystems in Japan and abroad.
2. Alleviation of environment load
To work towards reversing environment problems such as global warming, ozone depletion, air , water and soil pollution, and to maintain noise, vibration and offensive odor arising from our production at minimum level.
3. Reduction waste and increase of recycling
To reduce the amount of wastes generated in production and to increase re-use of waste materials.
4. Resource retrenchment and rational consumption of energy
To reduce our consumption of limited natural resources, especially fossil fuels and electric power, to the greatest extent possible, in order to limit our emission of CO2 into the environment.
5. Implementation of "green" technology
To purchase and utilize environmentally sound goods and technology.
6. Compliance to the environmental laws and regulations
To adhere to environmental laws and regulations.
7. Improvement of the management system
To continue improving our environmental management system, under which all management and employees of our company conduct their activities with the full understanding of seriousness of environmental issues.